Friday 22 March 2013

Current Time Plan




In order to try and stay as organised as possible in the run up to my final hand in I've created an overall time plan of everything I need to do and when it needs to be done by.

PPD:  Keeping this blog up to date, as well as creating my creative CV, business cards and a cover letter. As well as this I need to identify opportunities and requirements in future employment, continuing education, competitions and festival submissions.

WBL: Placement work and evaluations, time sheets (typed and formatted), work related presentation (analysis of sector worked in , discuss roles in the agency, dealing with clients, pitching, time sheets etc) and a written skills analysis (knowledge gained about the industry and skills gained.).

Portfolio Production: Putting together and presenting all finalised work from the past two years as well as any successful WBL work (magazine spreads, durham fashion week and placement work). As well as this I need to produce written documentation of tutorials and advice given and an evaluation of my portfolio, analysing each individual project.

No comments:

Post a Comment