Friday 19 April 2013

The Point Design - Week 2


I've now finished my two week placement at The Point design! It has been really helpful at giving me a real idea of working within the industry since it was my first ever placement. Although it may have only been for two weeks I have had the chance to learn and improve a whole load of skills and I am very thankful for the experience.

Monday 15th April
Today was spent mainly finishing off my designs for the Valentines POS packs and well as carrying out any cut-outs I was asked to do.

Tuesday and Wednesday I was actually at university interviews so no work was carried out, however I did receive a conditional offer from Salford University!

Thursday 18th April
Back to business today. I began creating some designs for the Christmas edition of the Original Factory Shop's gift ideas catalogue.

Friday 19th April
Today I finalised all work. I put my Christmas ideas into the Quark template and completed all work.

Overall a very informing and inspiring experience of which I recieved some very positive feedback. Also, since I was only able to do 2 weeks I was offered the opportunity to return for a few weeks in summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment